Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Le Pera has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel Le Pera has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Daniel Le Pera has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
It was a pleasure to be treated by Dr. Le Pera. I was refered to Dr. Le Pera and his team by my primary dentist. I was in need of full mouth reconstruction , from my bite to the look of my teeth, it all needed some help. He and Dr. Kang ( Periodontist ) took their time figuring out what I needed. They used 3D xrays and a waxed up copy of my mouth to see and show me what and where I needed the most attention . I was given lots of options and even allowed to mix and match treatment to fit my budget. I am very satisfied with the look and feel of my new teeth. Thank you Summit Dental, Dr. Daniel Le Pera and Dr. Justin Kang I could not have done it without your help.
The staff here is awful. The hygienist gossips about her patients, and doesn't even bother to gossip in private. I can hear her from another room. I guess somebody missed her HIPAA training. Then, the dentist is like a salesman, more interested in selling cosmetic services instead of providing actual care.
When I think about all of the time I wasted worrying and dodging appointments,...I cringe. Honestly if I knew Dr. LePera 10 to 20 years ago my mouth would be a lot healthier today. Historically I was always PETRIFIED of Dentists,..and my mouth can verify that, but now that I have met Dr. LePera, I will be in good hands and he will save my remaining teeth and put me on a maintenance schedule... He IS the BEST,...and I mean it,... his knowledge and his skills are at their best and his demeanor is ALWAYS pleasant as mirrored by his excellent staff. Try him out,... what do you have to lose,...but a few teeth anyhow right?... Seriously, the man is incredible and I gladly give him the best rating I could...he and his staff deserve it.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
- University of Pittsburgh
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL G LE PERA DMD, 17 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Daniel Le Pera is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hackensack, NJ.