Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel M Allen
Dr. Daniel M Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Paso, TX. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel M Allen has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Daniel M Allen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Allen and staff are amazing, kind and so friendly that you forget that you are even at the Dr's office. The atmosphere is relaxing and you can't beat the music. To Sam, Diane, Rebecca, Norma, Shell, Espy and Dr. Allen himself you all truly bring the meaning to friendly outgoing personalities. Thank you for make each one of my visits fun, and relaxing.
Dr. Daniel M Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsAllen Orthodontics, 824 E Redd Rd Ste 1A, El Paso, TX
Dr. Daniel M Allen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near El Paso, TX.