- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel M Burns has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel M Burns has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel M Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel M Burns
Daniel Burns Dr. Burns attended Michigan State University for 4 years prior to entering dental school and earning his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of Detroit School of Dentistry. Â Dr. Burns attends many extensive continuing dental education courses throughout the country to stay up on the latest techniques, trends and products in dentistry.Â Dr. Burns is currently a member of the following: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Oakland County Dental Society American Academy of Forensic Sciences American Society of Forensic Odontology Dr. Burns began practicing dentistry with his father, Dr. P. J. Burns, in his waterford office in 1987. Â Dr. Burns recently moved the practice to the current state of the art location in the Munk Professional Building in Clarkston. Â Dr. Burns resides in Clarkston and enjoys bike riding and golf in his spare time. Â