Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel M Ramos has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Daniel M Ramos has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel M Ramos - Posted on October 8th, 2017
When he saw me, and I told him I was not well since my dentist suggested seeing the clinic, he was spot on my concerns. It was as though he knew what was going on with me. He vocalized my concerns as they were going in my mind and just spoke about those and it made me feel better. A doctor who knew what was going on with me. He was all about attention and cared for my concerns. I was told what I may have and then he took a biopsy to confirm what the hypothesis was. I was relieved as I left the clinic. I would describe him as a human who cares. I am an engineer in a start-up and I am very critical. (I have rejected many candidates in interviews)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel M Ramos - Posted on November 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel M Ramos - Posted on August 30th, 2015
*unfortunately I cannot select zero stars* Before I even went to his office he was determined that my Trigeminal Neuralgia caused by Dental procedure it was a "phantom pain". He did not read my treatment history, he did no study x-rays and CT-scans, he had no idea if I had teeth or implants. When I started telling him where my pain was originated he said; "I don't care about that, this is only your perception not mine, it's irrelevant to me" and then he added; "you don;t talk here this is my court, only I talk". My 37 year old daughter was with me and she was in shock, she couldn't believe her ears with this doctor's behavior. He gave me some med and when I asked him what it was he said; "you don;t want to know, just do as you are told". On the way out he gave me a box of toothpicks even though I had no teeth in my mouth. I don't know what to say, I just thought that he was on drugs. State Dental Board should revoke his license before he does more damage.
41 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUCSF MEDICAL CENTER, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Daniel M Ramos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.