Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella
Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Miami, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
the staff is VERY rude. Including the dentist that helped me. They flat out lied to me stating that our insurance covered 2 free cleanings per year. We asked them to please make sure that we had only $25 out of pocket copay which they said yes after calling 2 times to the insurance provider and then calling us back. Then they hit us with an additional $145 fee on top of the $25 already paid FOR A SIMPLE CLEANING??? they stated that after all the insurance was not covered and in fact we had no free cleaning? I asked before hand to please check twice to avoid this very problem as I know I can flat out pay for a good cleaning at any decent dentist office for $79 I wanted to avoid this very problem which happens all too often. They ended up being completely rude about it and said pay or we will send you to collection and didnt care that they lied to me. I feel that they said anything they had to to get me in the door and then said ohh well be quiet as the insurance isnt covering so just pay. So if they slapped me with a $300 fee, should I also just pay for it b/c they threatened me? Anyone else out there with similar problems with this place? If so, they need to be exposed and avoid others from also falling prey to their slimy tactics. In my opinion THIS PLACE IS AN AVOID AT ALL COST! This isnt a seventh world country where they can jsut mislead people and play scare tactics. I will pay the bill and also LET EVERYONE know what kind of operation YOU run.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMazz D Corp, 20616 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL
Dr. Daniel S Mazzarella is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.