Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon
Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Appleton, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 8
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon
After successfully garnering his Bachelor of Science form Marquette University, Dr. McKinnon was accepted into the Marquette University School of Dentistry, graduating in 1989, going into private practice in Appleton, Wisconsin. A firm believer in continuing education, Dr. McKinnon is a Graduate of the Pankey Institute clinical studies at Level I and II. With soft tissue management care a high priority of preventative oral health maintenance, he also attended advanced courses early in his career attending Northwestern University School of Dentistry with Periodontal Tissue Management I, II and III from 1990-1993. In 1994, Dr. McKinnon became an Associate Fellow in the Academy of Implant Dentistry through the Medical College of Georgia. As more and more people are concerned about not merely the functional aspects of dentistry, but equally the esthetic concerns of their appearance that begins with a smile, Dr. McKinnon became Invisalign Certified in 2006, along with the entire staff at McKinnon Dental. Dr. McKinnon is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Society, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and Outagamie Dental Society. McKinnon, along with his staff, also attend dental conventions keeping abreast of the latest technology available as well as new procedure introduction offered at the Chicago Dental Society Mid-Winter Meetings and the American Dental Association International Conventions. Dr. McKinnon is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Locations & DirectionsMCKINNON DENTAL, 1000 S Oneida St, Appleton, WI
Dr. Daniel W Mckinnon is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Appleton, WI.