- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel O Carroll
Dr. Daniel O Carroll is a doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Daniel O Carroll has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel O Carroll has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Daniel O Carroll Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel O Carroll
Dr. Carroll graduated with distinction from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in 1983. During his studies there, he was awarded the Senior Awards from both the Academy of General Dentistry and the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics, and was and was also awarded membership into Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the National Dental Honor Society. Following his graduation, Dr. Carroll set up his own dental practice in Louisville and continued to operate this while also serving as an assistant professor at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry from 1986 to 1992. Dr. Carroll is a member of several prestigious dental and professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the Better Business Bureau, and Rotary International, of which he holds honorary member status as a Paul Harris fellow. When not offering outstanding dental care to the community of Louisville, Dr. Carroll enjoys spending time with his wife, Ann, and their two children. At the Aesthetic Dentistry Center, our dedicated and trained professionals care about the health and well being of all our patients. We have a gentle approach to patient care and a firm commitment to excellence. Diana McAllister â€“ practice coordinator Laura Carroll â€“ chairside dental assistant/student dentist Marti Day â€“ expanded duties dental assistant Brenda Kibiloski â€“ registered dental hygienist Michelle Gorter â€“ registered dental hygienist