Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Olsen
Dr. Daniel R Olsen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel R Olsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel R Olsen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel R Olsen
Dr. Daniel R. Olsen Attended Rutgers University, earning a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biological Sciences in 1965. He received his Dental degree in 1969 from the University of Buffalo; the second dentist in his family to graduate from UB following his father in 1932. After graduation, Dr. Olsen served as an Assistant Professor at the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dentistry in Restorative Dentistry until 1973, when he opened his practice in Lexington. Omnicron Kappa Upsilon-National Dental Honor Society American Dental Association Member Massachusetts Dental Society Member Lexington Dental Study Club Member Past president-Lexington Rotary Club
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL RAYMOND OLSEN DDS, 1 Wallis Ct Ste 2, Lexington, MA
Dr. Daniel R Olsen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, MA.