Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Royzman DDS
Dr. Daniel Royzman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Royzman has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Royzman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daniel Royzman has the following 7 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Bone Transplantation
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
19 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Daniel Royzman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Daniel Royzman
Daniel Royzman, DDS, MMSc Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology After attending Brandeis University and successfully earning his Bachelor of Arts, Dr. Daniel Royzman continued on to New York University College where he successfully earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Daniel Royzman completed his postgraduate training at the prestigious Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, situated in Boston Massachusetts, where he successfully earned a Masters Degree in Medical Science. Dr. Daniel Royzman has been previously published in a highly respected periodontal journal; he had his master's thesis published in the Journal of Periodontology in June of 2004. Also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, Dr. Daniel Royzman not only actively practices in the field of periodontics, but he is also an Assistant Clinical Professor of Periodontics at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He has received recognition for his dedication to his education, and is the recipient of a number of prestigious awards for educational excellence. During his attendance at Harvard University, he earned an Honorarium from the Massachusetts Periodontal Society. New York University College of Dentistry has also recognized Dr. Daniel Royzman's achievements and the university honored him with the esteemed Pierre Fauchard Award as well as the Dean's Student Research Award. Active memberships retained by Dr. Daniel Royzman include membership in the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Board of Periodontology - Diplomate, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, the American Dental Association, and the New York County Dental Society. A sincere believer in education and constantly looking to enhance his education and training, Dr. Daniel and Dr. Daria Royzman both purposefully attend advanced education courses annually so that, as a team, they can provide their patients with outstanding periodontal care and dental implant treatment options.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Royzman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.