Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel B Spagnoli has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel B Spagnoli has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Daniel B Spagnoli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 20
Needed an emergency visit to extract a decayed third molar. Can't say enough about, and am grateful to Dr Spagnoli, Dawn and Katina, all responsive, caring, and professional. I had been in sudden onset extreme discomfort the day and night before. Dr Spagnoli did a thorough exam, and explained and discussed options. Decided on extraction. Successful procedure, although long, but relatively painless and certainly is healing quickly. Best part:no more pain. All in all, a very positive experience.
Dr. Spagnoli was awesome and an excellent surgeon, though his assistant dentists were not good at all in post-op care. They don't understand pain management and were too hesitant to prescribe sufficient meds to control pain - even the day of and the day after surgery! It made for a terrible overall experience. Plus, CMC-University was an awful place to have surgery, with a very bad nursing staff after admission. One time they tried to give me medicine meant for another patient, and later almost accidentally removed my IV (which, again, was supposed to be ordered for another patient). They also didn't want to administer medication properly even after I pointed out that this was the way the doctor prescribed it. CMC-University has the DUMBEST NURSING STAFF EVER!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Daniel B Spagnoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsDaniel B Spagnoli Dds, 621B N Fodale Ave, Southport, NC
Dr. Daniel B Spagnoli is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Southport, NC.