Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dan Stambaugh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dan Stambaugh has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dan Stambaugh
Dan L. Stambaugh, D.M.D. - Springfield Oregon Dentist Menu Meet The Doctor Daniel L. Stambaugh, DMD Dr. Stambaugh was raised to believe that trust, respect, and service to community are keys to establishing lasting relationships. These relationships make his dental practice successful. He is extremely proud of his team’s commitment to taking care of their family of patients. This is evidenced by their loyalty and longevity. “Working together for this long allows my team and I to provide cutting-edge dentistry and an unsurpassed knowledge-base our patients can rely on. Our practice philosophy is to treat our patients like we’d like to be treated. It’s that simple.” Dr. Stambaugh was born in Oregon and has practiced dentistry for over 20 years. After graduating in 1985 from the University of Oregon, he attended Oregon Health & Sciences University in Portland. In addition, Dr. Stambaugh received training in Newport, Rhode Island and San Diego, California. He was commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy where he practiced in Orlando, Florida, working alongside all specialists in Naval Hospital Yokosuka, Japan and Naval Hospital/Dental Center Whidby Island, Washington. He returned home to practice in Springfield, Oregon where he and his wife, Susan, and their family have enjoyed providing dental care to the community since 1994. Dr. Stambaugh is a member of the Lane County Dental Society, Exploring Excellence Study Club, American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, and Delta Sigma Delta. He has been published in “Who’s Who in America” and was voted one of “Eugene’s Best Dentists” for 2011 in an independent voting of his peers. He is actively involved in supporting local schools and providing quality dental care at an affordable price.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dan Stambaugh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, OR.