Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel G Stamos has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 2
Do not deal with this Endodontic Office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel G Stamos - Posted on August 28th, 2018
I was referred by my dentist to get a root canal done. After an x-ray and an exam by Dr. Stamos, I was told that I didn't need a root canal and was sent away...wasting my time and taking off work...I was surprised to now be getting a bill in the mail..In addition to the exam and x-ray covered by my Blue Cross insurance, the doctor sent me a bill for $75 called a "Pulp Test"...not covered, no root canal, still I'm supposed to pay for it? Bad billing practice for no actual root canal procedure. Not EVER going back here AGAIN!!
Dr. Stamos is excellent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel G Stamos - Posted on July 21st, 2015
I had an extremely painful toothache that my general dentist in KC and I could not localize to a specific tooth. An area in my mouth that included several teeth hurt quite badly. Utilizing more advanced techniques, Dr. Stamos was able to find a cracked tooth in this area. Until he performs a root canal next week, he gave me prescriptions for antibiotics and an appropriate pain medication that will keep me going strong until he performs the procedure. He understood and could clearly explain why an area in my mouth could be in pain due to a single cracked tooth. My brother-in-law in Texas is a very smart general dentist; we have talked extensively over decades about a multitude of dental diagnoses and procedures. In other words, he has helped me become a well-educated dental patient. The next time I need an endodontist, I will return to Dr. Stamos without hesitation.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel G Stamos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Daniel G Stamos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kansas City, MO.