Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel L Steinke DDS
Dr. Daniel L Steinke, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dover Foxcroft, ME, with another office in Sorrento, ME. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel L Steinke has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel L Steinke has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel L Steinke has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Unbelievable lack of care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel L Steinke - Posted on January 21st, 2016
Dr. Daniel L Steinke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel L Steinke's office for more information.
5 Winter St Dover Foxcroft, ME : (207) 422-3770
8 Main St Sorrento, ME : (207) 422-3770
More about Dr. Daniel L Steinke
Dr. Daniel L. Steinke, D.D.S., M.A.G.D. Let me introduce myself. In my personal time, while not in the office with you enjoying the people and challenges of dentistry, my interests focus on my family, athletics, and the outdoors. After growing up in Michigan, I attended the University of Iowa on a football scholarship and although we didn't visit the Rose Bowl, I was able to graduate in the Honors College majoring in pre dental science, biochemistry, and nutrition. I married Beth, my high school sweetheart, in Yarmouth and then fell in love with Maine. We spent the next year at the University of Maine at Orono where I taught and did research in biochemistry and nutrition. We returned to Iowa for dental school where I graduated with honors and received awards, including the Academy of Orthodontics award and the Dean's Leadership award. A year's post-graduate residency at Maine Medical Center brought us back to Maine permanently. For the next six years I developed my practice in South Portland, enjoyed a very satisfying and rewarding dental practice and thought I would stay there until I retired. Fate led us to Dover-Foxcroft and to people who value the importance of family and a unique quality of life. We have four children, Hillary, Heather, Jeff and Chris who continue to provide our greatest joy in their growth and love. We also have two son-in-laws, Joe Caruso, who married Hillary in 2000, and Tom Evans who married Heather in 2006.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel L Steinke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dover Foxcroft, ME.