Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel B Strader
Dr. Daniel B Strader, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel B Strader has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel B Strader has the following 9 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Daniel B Strader has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 5
I had two crowns done - after which I had a reactivation of TMJ (temporal mandibular joint) which I experienced only once 30 yrs ago. i have constant jaw pain and it is 30 dys after final occulsion. The only conclusion is that the procedure was too traumatic. Very insensitive to the patients concern post treatment - no response to calls after last treatment. His motto - who cares wht happened to the patient - take the money and run - take NO RESPONSIBILITY for treatment effects!
From the moment I walked in the door I was treated like somebody special. Hazel, the receptionist, greeted me very warmly and offered me many refreshments to choose from. On my way down the hall to get my teeth cleaned I noticed all the pictures of all the smiles Dr. Strader has been part of. I knew this doctor cared about the individual. My hygienist was so gentle. But, I needed a few fillings. Dr. Strader saw me immediately and filled the start of several cavities. I appreciated him making time for me! He spoke with me in easy to understand terms and kept me involved in the process. I walked away feeling great.
This dentist is wonderful! He is smart, kind and always on the cutting edge. He seems to really like new equipment, every time I come in there is a new something that he wants to try at NO additional cost to me. He says he wants me to be healthy and so he offers more. You will love this guy and his whole team. They are great!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDallas Designer Smiles, 8222 Douglas Ave Ste 810, Dallas, TX
Dr. Daniel B Strader is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.