Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel S Tanita
Daniel S Tanita is a Dentist primarily located in San Pablo, CA, with another office in San Pablo, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Daniel S Tanita accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Daniel S Tanita
Dr. Tanita received his degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco and completed advanced training in Occlusion, TMJ disorders and Complex Restorative Procedures at the L.D. Pankey Institure in Key Biscayne, Florida. He also received training in Cosmetic Dentistry at the University of California, San Francisco, with Dr. Harry Albers. A member of several professional organizations and societies, Dr. Tanita is also an active volunteer in his West Contra Costa County community, where he supports an annual Free Dental Clinic for low-income children and serves as a volunteer director at the Brookside Community Dental Clinic. An active member of the Richmond Rotary Club, in March 2007 Dr. Tanita hosted a group of Russian dental professionals through the Rotary's Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP). “What PEP does is important for U.S.—Russian relations,” says Dr. Tanita of the program. “PEP has a unique function in training thousands of individual business owners to learn entrepreneurship at a grassroots level. Those entrepreneurs then take their new ideas and their enthusiasm back to Russia, where they grow their businesses and, in turn, stimulate the businesses and profession in their community to do better by learning new ideas.” A native of Arizona, Dr. Tanita enjoys living with his family in the San Francisco Bay Area where he has spent the past 30 years. Education Undergraduate / Seattle Pacific University DDS degree / University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
Locations & Directions
Daniel S Tanita is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Pablo, CA.