Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Au
Dr. Daniel W Au, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Skokie, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel W Au has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel W Au has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Daniel W Au accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Daniel W Au
Family Dentistry At Manus Dental, we are proud to provide complete, quality and comprehensive dental care to your entire family. We place an enormous priority on helping our patients achieve long term oral health through education, preventative treatment and regular hygiene checkups. Proper homecare and regular cleaning visits are essential to a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums and now there is dental care that fits your lifestyle. Our network of practices offers convenient locations with hours that can accommodate your family's busy schedule. With an outstanding team of general dentists, pediatric dentists, orthodontists and hygienists, we will assist you through education and basic dental services to set the foundation for a healthy mouth. The practices at Manus Dental offer comprehensive education programs and our team of hygienists complete training each year in an effort to provide you, the patient, with the most current products and cleaning techniques. Long term oral health starts early for your little ones too. Our pediatric dentists and orthodontists will work with your children from an early age to start the proper oral health habits that will last a lifetime. Trust your family's care to a committed team of professionals...trust your family's care to Manus Dental.
Locations & DirectionsOLD ORCHARD DENTAL GROUP, 9631 Gross Point Rd # 104, Skokie, IL
Dr. Daniel W Au is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Skokie, IL.