Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel W Skinner has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel W Skinner has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Daniel W Skinner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
The practice was great. The dr was for once taking his time with me.. the staff was full of smiles and so kind. The wait was long but it was worth it. I didn't want just anyone cutting on my body. The rooms were cold but they did notify me of that. Also because of the lab time taking so long I had to wait several hours , but they had snacks which was very kind. Juts a great place.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel W Skinner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsHiguchi & Skinner, 12509 E Mission Ave Ste 101, Spokane Valley, WA
Dr. Daniel W Skinner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Spokane Valley, WA.