Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel G Walde has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel G Walde has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Daniel G Walde has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
Let me first say that my stars are in regards to the dentist (Dr. Daniel Walde) not the staff. Upon walking in I was greeted by the very nice receptionist who gladly answered my questions and was very sweet. I didn't have to wait very long before being called in. The lady who cleaned my teeth was also very kind, thorough and personable. She answered my questions happily and made me feel very comfortable. She was sensitive to not cause any pain and talked me through the process. Dr. Daniel Walde came in shortly after the cleaning and X-rays. He looked over the X-rays and over my teeth very swiftly, which made me question his thoroughness. When asked if I had any questions, I asked about some holes (pits are their actual name) in my teeth, because I have always wondered if they should be filled, and he explained what pits are some on a medical level, but very pridefully and rudely said that if there was anything else I needed done he would have put it down in my report. His demeanor was very short and acted as though I was completely ridiculous to question him on this. I'm the patient for goodness sake, not a dentist! A simple "no" would have sufficed, followed by an explanation of why that is not needed. I did not appreciate his puffed up, know it all attitude. If I had more dentists to choose from I would definitely go somewhere else. But sadly I do not, so I will just pray he actually knows what he's doing.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel G Walde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Walde Dds, 1201 Jefferson St Ste 220, Washington, MO
Dr. Daniel G Walde is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Washington, MO.