Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel C Leach has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel C Leach has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel C Leach - Posted on July 10th, 2018
Dr. Leach , His Wife & the Whole Stuff Is Amazing!!! I Have Always Had Bad Experiences At The Dentist !!! And Scared 😱 Haha That Doesn’t Even Come Close To How Freaked Out I WAS!! I Have 3 Bad Teeth And I Was So Petrified Of The Dentist I Delt With The Most Painfull Pain I Wouldn’t Wish On Anyone For 4 Years!!! I Couldn’t Take It So I Went To Dr.Leach Still Petrified .. But When I Met Everyone There And They We’re Friendly And Actually Cared And made me feel comfortable... So I Went Back For My Second Appointment I was a little shooking up .. but they were all there supporting me wonderful staff !! I got my teeth out .. no pain at all was very comfortable with everyone .. I recommend every one needs to go there .. Scared or not . They are just great pain free .. as a matter of fact I’ll be seeing him again real soon !! Great job y’all should be proud
Dr. Daniel C Leach Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel C Leach's office for more information.
103 Harth Pl Summerville, SC : (843) 873-8733
Locations & DirectionsDANIEL LEACH DMD, 103 Harth Pl, Summerville, SC
Dr. Daniel C Leach is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Summerville, SC.