Is Dr. Daniela Pavlin the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniela Pavlin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniela Pavlin has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
BEST office ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniela Pavlin - Posted on March 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniela Pavlin - Posted on November 13th, 2014
Fantastic! You can tell Dr. Pavlin loves her job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. Pavlin You'll be in great hands with her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniela Pavlin - Posted on October 30th, 2013
Most thorough dentist I've been to
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniela Pavlin - Posted on October 17th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniela Pavlin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daniela Pavlin
Dr. Daniela Pavlin is a recognized leader in the field of General and Aesthetic Dentistry. She received her doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1999. Additionally she has two undergraduate degrees in Physiology and Fine Arts. Dr. Pavlin's dental knowledge and fine art skills add a special dimension to he art and science of dentistry. Her work, renowned for their intellectual perfection, technical command and artistic beauty, have distinguished her among her colleagues. After spending time as a resident at UCLA dental school, Dr. Pavlin decided to serve as clinical associate professor of restorative dentistry at UCLA Dental School, in order to stay current with latest advancements in dental sciences. She recently obtained a Masters in Implantology at UCLA and was a student of a renowned implantologist Dr. Sascha Jovanovich. In the past Dr. Pavlin has donated her time to the underprivileged groups such as the Native Americans at the Navajo Reservation in Arizona as well as the children with facial deformities through the Operation Smile. Dr. Pavlin is dedicated to offering her patients comprehensive treatment that promotes awareness and healing. She and her staff pledge to provide the finest dental care available to transform the quality of life for her patients.
Locations & DirectionsDANIELA PAVLIN DDS, 465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 811, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Daniela Pavlin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beverly Hills, CA.