Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danielle R Csaszar DMD
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Peters, MO, with other offices in Alton, IL and Edwardsville, IL . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar has 3 locations
1185 Cave Springs Estate Dr
Saint Peters, MO 63376
3430 College Ave
Alton, IL 62002
2133 S State Route 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Book Online Now
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Danielle R Csaszar - Posted on January 27th, 2015
Dr. Csaszar is very nice; however, the wait time all four times that I have been here are excessive. They may say it will be 20 minute wait after your scheduled appt. but then they say another 15 and then another 15. I have gone for only cleaning/xrays and spent well over 3 hours in this office before--from wait time through finishing time. Last time I went, I waited over an hour just to be called back and then there were more waits once I was in the chair. My most recent appointment was scheduled on what they said was their least busy day of the week and they noted on my account that I would need to be seen promptly; nonetheless, upon entry I was advised there would be a 20 minute wait as they were running behind. Twenty minutes later, they said it would be another 15 minutes before they could call me back. In order to avoid a repeat of spending more than 3 hours for a cleaning, I left. This is my biggest complaint. I could also complain that they forgot to apply fluoride to my teeth once. I reminded them when they told me I could leave and they apologized and applied it. Also, I have bruxism (teeth grinding) and need a night guard, they told me I'd have to pay the full amount and then they could submit it to insurance and, if insurance covered it, they could reimburse me. I called my insurance and confirmed it is covered in part (saving me $177 out of pocket) and I explained this to the office staff. They said their policy for the guards is to charge full price and reimburse later. I had to push them to submit a request to insurance in advance. Finally, they did...meanwhile, I had to simply buy a cheaper, less comfortable guard from the local pharmacy to protect my teeth. What a hassle! --However, the most frustrating thing for me is the consistently very long wait times.--
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Danielle R Csaszar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Peters, MO.