Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Danielle M Baker
Dr. Danielle M Baker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Westhampton Beach, NY. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Danielle M Baker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Danielle M Baker has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Danielle M Baker has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 7
Dr. Baker and her entire office crew are wonderful, caring, and very professional. I feel comfortable and in good hands when I'm having routine or even more complicated procedures done. I had extensive dental cosmetic work done in Merrick, NY years ago and it was extremely expensive and never ending. Dr. Baker is straightforward , accomplished, and even affordable . What more could a patient want?
Dr Danielle Baker and her staff have taken my fear of being in the dentist's chair completely away. They are consummate professionals - the office is lovely and cheery and I know, after 5 years and a lot of work on teeth I previously neglected, I have never been at their office when I didn't feel they were giving me 100% attention! And dr baker is always able to see me the day of a dental we emergency. Thanks, Dr Baker, thanks wonderful staff@
My first time here I was told I had 8 cavities... I don't usually have cavities. I go for regular cleanings and take good care of my teeth. I had 6 filled by one dentist and had to go back to fill the last 2 because they told me "they ran out of time". I can't imagine a surgeon not finishing a surgery because they "ran out of time". I went Back to have my last 2 cavities filled. after my teeth were all drilled up they told me that I need 2 root canals, and not just fillings!!! They also let me know that it would be $8,000, but could cost more depending on how many canals they had to work on. I never had a dentist start work... And 1/2 way through tell me that it was something else. That's what X-rays are for. I think they are scam artists looking to make money, and are not looking out for their patients best interest. Im questioning wether I had any cavities at all. If I could give 1 star I would.
Dr. Danielle M Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsHampton Dentistry, 27 Riverhead Rd, Westhampton Beach, NY
Dr. Danielle M Baker is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Westhampton Beach, NY.