Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danny H Dinh
Dr. Danny H Dinh, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Frederick, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Danny H Dinh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Danny H Dinh has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Danny H Dinh - Posted on January 16th, 2018
Dr. Dinh is a very nice man, if you like a con. Unfortunately, I realized it to late. When I became his victim , I had no pain in my teeth or gums. I had several old silver fillings that I wanted replaced due to cosmetic reasons, a build up from a route canal that had no pain and a tooth that was slightly chipped . Dr. Dinh refused to replace the fillings until I had agreed to let him crown both teeth with no pain. I should have ran. I finally agreed to let him crown the two teeth ( one was a molar). After he finished, I had to return to him approximately 7 times complaining that food was getting trapped in between the molar and it had became very painful. Instead of replacing the crown he continued to give me the run - around. Mind you, I had been going to him every 6 month to have my teeth cleaned , examined and x-rayed. All of a sudden he said i had bone loss where he put the crown. I ask, "how could this be"? As a result of his negligence I have severe bone loss where he put the crown and now the tooth has to be extracted. The tooth in front of the molar has constantly hurt every time I bite down on it. He continued to con his way through every visit. Please, run from him if you want to keep all of your teeth in your head.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Danny H Dinh - Posted on January 30th, 2014
Dr. Danny H Dinh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Danny H Dinh's office for more information.
5950 Frederick Crossing Ln Ste 201 Frederick, MD : (301) 663-9484
More about Dr. Danny H Dinh
Dr. Danny Dinh, Dentist (DDS) Dr. Dinh graduated in 2001 from the University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry. He began his private practice career in San Francisco before he moved to Maryland. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and The American Dental Association. Dr. Dinh is trained in all aspects of dentistry. He and his wife, April, who is also a dentist, reside in Montgomery Village. Besides dentistry his interests are golfing, reading, and working out. They are the proud parents of Miles who was born in August 2006. They are the proud parents of Miles and Camille.
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY SMILE CENTER, 5950 Frederick Crossing Ln Ste 201, Frederick, MD
Dr. Danny H Dinh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Frederick, MD.