Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dante A Gonzales has 3 locations
2021 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste C205
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Book Online Now
Dr. Dante A Gonzales has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dante A Gonzales Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dante A Gonzales
DR. DANTE GONZALES Dr. Dante Gonzales has been creating beautiful, healthy smiles since 1995 and has gained a reputation for providing the highest quality orthodontic treatment available. Dr. Gonzales graduated from some of the best schools in the country. After graduating from U.C.L.A. with a bachelor’s degree, Dr. Gonzales attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He graduated at the top of his class and received top honors, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Dr. Gonzales then attended the post-graduate residency program in orthodontics at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco, one of the top orthodontic programs in the world. Dr. Gonzales is a California native and has loved living in northern California for the past 14 years. He is married and has one daughter and one son. He has found a home in the east bay and is committed to his patients, his community and his professional associations.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dante A Gonzales is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Walnut Creek, CA.