Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dara Chira DMD
Dr. Dara Chira, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Burlington, VT. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dara Chira has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Dara Chira Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dara Chira's office for more information.
1073 North Ave Burlington, VT : (802) 652-1010
More about Dr. Dara Chira
Dr. Dara J. Chira is a Board Certified Orthodontist specializing in orthodontics for children, teenagers and adults in the Burlington, Vermont area. EDUCATION Dr. Dara Chira grew up in Wellesley, Massachusetts. She attended Tufts University and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology in 1989. She earned her Doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1993 from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and received her Certificate in Orthodontics in 1995 from NYU College of Dentistry. In 1998, Dr. Chira completed an advanced 2-year program in occlusion and TMJ from the Roth/Williams Center in Functional Occlusion. After a few years of working as an associate in Massachusetts, Dr. Chira opened her orthodontic practice in Burlington, Vermont in 1999. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS and ACCOMPLISHMENTS Dr. Chira is active member in the dental community. She is a Guest Lecturer for the UVM General Dentistry Residency Program and has served as past President of the Champlain Valley Dental Society. She holds memberships in several professional organizations, including the Champlain Valley Dental Society, Vermont Association of Orthodontists, Vermont State Dental Association, the Northeast Society of Orthodontists, the American Association of Orthodontists, the Roth/Williams International Society of Orthodontists, and the Teams Links Study Club. On an international level, Dr. Chira was invited to speak on behalf of the Roth/Williams International Society of Orthodontists at the first Women’s Orthodontic Conference on Functional Occlusion in Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2004. In March of 2006, Dr. Chira became the only female orthodontist in Vermont to become Board Certified. With this achievement, Dr. Chira has earned the status of Diplomate and is a member of the American Board of Orthodontists College of Diplomates. PERSONAL INTERESTS Chira Orthodontics is unique to the Burlington community because it is a home/office. This arrangement has worked well for Dr. Chira as it affords her the opportunity to balance spending quality time with her family and being a full-time professional. Many of Dr. Chira’s patients enjoy and benefit from the blend of the family-like atmosphere and the state-of-the-art orthodontic practice. Dr. Chira resides in her home/office with her husband, Christopher and their son, Garrett. She is also a proud stepmother of three boys, Austin, Ben, and Anthony. During her spare time, Dara enjoys spending time with her family, running, gardening, and volunteering with the Junior League of Champlain Valley. She also plays an active role in the Tufts University Alumni Association. Currently, she is a member of the Tufts Alumni Council and is the Northern Vermont Chairperson for Tufts University Alumni Admissions Program. Her favorite place to vacation is Nantucket, Massachusetts and her favorite place in Vermont is Shelburne Farms.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dara Chira is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burlington, VT.