Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daria Royzman
Dr. Daria Royzman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daria Royzman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daria Royzman has the following 7 expertise
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Daria Royzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Daria Royzman
Daria Royzman, DDS Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology Dr. Daria Royzman has been recognized by the American Board of Periodontology as an individual that has made major achievements which have far surpassed the necessary and obligatory educational requirements of those in the field of Periodontics. Dr. Daria Royzman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, which is actually the oldest American Dental Association (ADA) recognized specialty board. Dr. Daria Royzman was educated at the New York University College of Dentistry where she earned her Bachelor of Arts and Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Later, she attended the highly esteemed University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she completed, with distinction, her professional training in Periodontics. Dr. Daria Royzman plans to extend her services by becoming an educator in Periodontics, and is scheduled to begin instructing in Periodontics at New York University College of Dentistry in the near future. Dr. Daria Royzman is an active member of a number of prestigious and well recognized dental societies. Such societies include the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Board of Periodontology - Diplomate, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, the American Dental Association, the American Association of Women Dentists, as well as the New York County Dental Society. Notably, Dr. Royzman currently serves as the President of the New York chapter of the American Association of Women Dentists. As an individual that believes in education for the sake of education, and one who believes that continual education in necessary and vital to the profession, She is certified in four dental implant systems. Finally, Dr. Daria Royzman continuously explores educational pursuits to further her professional development in the field of Periodontics, as such, she continually attends advanced educational courses to keep up to date with the newest methods and technologies.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID J POIMAN DMD, 57 W 57th St Ste 605, New York, NY
Dr. Daria Royzman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.