Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Darin R Mooso has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Darin R Mooso has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Darin R Mooso has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
My husband was told he needed a crown and a filling by our old dentist, and I was told I needed two fillings. Because we switched to Carrington 500 we had to find a new dentist. Dr Mooso was very proffessionl and told my husband he did not need a crown but a filling under the crown and had no other cavities. He told me I needed one filling. I believe it was because he had the latest equipment ( x-rays). We hadn't had our teeth cleaned that well in over 20 years. I would high recommend Dr. Mooso!
Dr. Darin R Mooso accepts the following insurance providers.
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Darin R Mooso is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Caldwell, ID.