Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darrell A Clark
Dr. Darrell A Clark, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clinton, MD. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Darrell A Clark has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Darrell A Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Darrell A Clark
Darrell A. Clark, D.D.S. Dr. Clark grew up locally attending De Matha High and the University of Maryland before receiving his undergraduate degree in 1983 and certificate in Orthodontics in 1993 from Howard University. He is licensed in Maryland and Washington D.C., Boarded in The Northeast and Southern Regions, and is Boarded through Phase II of the American Board of Orthodontics. He has had highlights of his thesis printed in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. From 1983 through 1991 he distinguished himself in the U.S. Army Dental Corps by receiving certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (1984-1986), coordinating National Childrens Dental Health month (1985-1987), aiding in the forensic identification of the U.S.S. Stark casualties (1987), and being awarded the Army Achievement Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Meritorious Service Medal, and Expert Field Medics Badge. Professionally, Dr.Clark spends his time with the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) as a Key Contact member, a Leadership Group member, and a AAO component, MASO, Governmental Affairs Committee member. Dr. Clark, recently, was selected and voted to be a Board of Directors member of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation as the MASO representative. Dr. Clark has been involved with his community. More recently, he has been Vice-President of his Homeowners Association for more than 2 years, he regularly spends his free time volunteering as a " Dentist in Action" providing dental exams and instruction for less privaledged children in Maryland. He also gives financial support to various programs in the metropolitan area. Dr. Clark and his wife Dr. Maxine Clark enjoy family life and outdoor activities with their children Robert, 24 years old, Brian 22 years old and Danielle, 14 years old.
Locations & DirectionsDARRELL A CLARK DDS PA, 8839 Branch Ave, Clinton, MD
Dr. Darrell A Clark is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clinton, MD.