- 18 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darren B Ravassipour DDS
Dr. Darren B Ravassipour, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Medford, OR. He has 18 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Darren B Ravassipour has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
18 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Darren B Ravassipour Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Darren B Ravassipour's office for more information.
3180 State St Ste 102 Medford, OR : (541) 779-6200
More about Dr. Darren B Ravassipour
Dr. Darren Ravassipour After growing up in beautiful Wenatchee, Washington, Dr. Ravassipour received his Bachelor’s of Science in Chemistry from the University of Puget Sound, followed by post-graduate study at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Go Tar Heels!). Dr. Ravassipour graduated in the top 5% of his class with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery and Masters of Science in Orthodontics. While in college he was co-captain of the tennis team and actively involved in student life. Dr. Ravassipour has published articles on a variety of orthodontic topics and has volunteered with the Head Start Programs to develop a program for oral health education. His commitment to our community also finds him actively involved in the local Dental Society (serving as President in 2007) and Rotary Club. Dr. Ravassipour and his wife, a rare Rogue Valley native, are the proud parents of Reid and Piper. The Team Dr. Ravassipour and his staff are passionate about helping you achieve the most beautiful and healthy smile possible. We offer our family of patients a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and with over 60 years combined experience, the Ravassipour team prides itself on developing treatment and managing even the most challenging orthodontic cases.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Darren B Ravassipour is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, OR.