Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Darryl T Azouz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Darryl T Azouz has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Darryl T Azouz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Darryl T Azouz
Meet Dr. AzouzMeet the TeamVideo Glasses Meet Dr. Azouz Darryl T. Azouz, DDS Originally from Los Angeles, Dr. Azouz attended the University of California at Santa Barbara, graduating in 1996. That same year, he went on to the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, completing his degree in 2000. His residency, which honed his skills as a general dentist, took place at the UCLA/West LA VA Hospital. Dr. Azouz remains committed to his education, and he regularly seeks out the latest courses in advanced dental services, products, and treatments. Dr. Azouz purchased Serenity Dental in 2004 from a long-time, personal friend. The previous owner of the practice passed away from trouble with sleep apnea, which led Dr. Azouz to in-depth studies on the subject. He now regularly treats patients with sleep apnea, as well as those with TMJ disorder. The most rewarding aspects of his practice involve helping patients overcome TMJ pain and sleep apnea, as well as creating beautiful smiles. He also enjoys providing children with positive experiences, so they will value oral hygiene and healthy smiles throughout their adult lives. Postgraduate training has always been of great importance to Dr. Azouz, and he regularly takes courses in dental implants and orthodontics (braces/invisible braces), in addition to the ones mentioned above. His professional memberships include the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Sacramento District Dental Society. Dr. Azouz has a rich and active personal life, as well as a five-year-old son who keeps him on his toes. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Azouz enjoys hiking, camping, tennis, racketball, kickball, rock climbing, and road, dirt, and mountain biking. Serenity Dental, Creating Sensational Smiles Dr. Azouz's Rocklin, CA office provides general,family, and cosmetic services to patients in Rocklin, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Yuba City, Auburn, Wheatland, Loomis, and surrounding cities. You can call our Rocklin dental office at 916.630.1084 to schedule your appointment. Back to About Serenity Dental
Locations & DirectionsSERENITY DENTAL, 6661 Stanford Ranch Rd Ste D, Rocklin, CA
Dr. Darryl T Azouz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rocklin, CA.