Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Darryl V Smith has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 7
I had a tooth that had broken and needed to be removed. I was immediately scheduled and provided with excellent care. All aspects of the procedure were thoroughly explained to me and I was put at ease rather quickly. He ensured that the procedure was swift and painless and even followed up a few days later to ensure my comfort and satisfaction.
31 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Darryl V Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDarryl V Smith Family Dentistry, 571 E Main St Ste 4, Frankfort, KY
Dr. Darryl V Smith is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Frankfort, KY.