Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daryl E Askeland has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daryl E Askeland has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Daryl E Askeland has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 10
I had major dental work done over a period of a year to correct multiple improper root canals and ill-fitting crowns done by an incompetent dentist in MD. Dr Askeland showed me the X-rays, was patient and helpful in answering my questions, and spent considerable time coordinating my treatment plan with an endodontist. He did not push specific treatments on me. He was caring and concerned, with a gentle manner that puts the patient at ease. I could not recommend him more highly.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daryl E Askeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsDaryl E Askeland Dmd Pa, 2000 S Patrick Dr, Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Dr. Daryl E Askeland is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Indian Harbour Beach, FL.