Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Boone has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Boone has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David A Boone has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 5
I am disappointed I can not give 0 stars. I was not impressed with your knowledge to tell me how many cavities I had, first it was 6 then 8? Also as far as I know cleaning my teeth is more than just putting that bubble gum stuff on my teeth , and yes that's all they did other than sucking the spit out of my mouth , they didn't spray my teeth or anything , and dr boone asked me if I had any questions and I asked about the fillings and his response was something along the lines of "we cant discuss that because youre not paying for it" because I want white fillings. Also little kids should get like a bag or something of a new toothbrush or whatever but it wasn't nothing. Overall don't go here its a huge waste of your time!
Dr. David A Boone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Boone is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.