Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Boone has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Boone has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Boone - Posted on January 31st, 2018
what a joke
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Boone - Posted on April 27th, 2016
I am disappointed I can not give 0 stars. I was not impressed with your knowledge to tell me how many cavities I had, first it was 6 then 8? Also as far as I know cleaning my teeth is more than just putting that bubble gum stuff on my teeth , and yes that's all they did other than sucking the spit out of my mouth , they didn't spray my teeth or anything , and dr boone asked me if I had any questions and I asked about the fillings and his response was something along the lines of "we cant discuss that because youre not paying for it" because I want white fillings. Also little kids should get like a bag or something of a new toothbrush or whatever but it wasn't nothing. Overall don't go here its a huge waste of your time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Boone - Posted on September 10th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David A Boone
David A. Boone, D.D.S. Dr. Boone graduated with honors from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 1999, and has been helping the people of West Michigan smile brighter ever since. After practicing dentistry for nearly four years in Spring Lake, Michigan Dr. Boone went on to pursue his desire to open a practice of his own in his home town, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Dr. Boone is committed to providing his patients with the utmost in dental care, from patient comforts to state-of-the-art technology. Your smile is his top priority! He keeps abreast of current dental knowledge by maintaining memberships with the ADA, MDA and WMDDA and attending regular continuing education courses. Dr. Boone is married, with six children, and enjoys spending most of his free time doing various activities with his family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Boone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.