Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Brown has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David A Brown
About Dr. David Brown Dr. David Brown earned his bachelor’s degree in 1974 from the University of Florida, where he received his D.M.D. four years later. He was awarded mentor status in 1999 from Dr. John Kois – Creating Restorative Excellence and was further awarded the title of clinical instructor in July 2004. At the Kois Center, Dr. Brown is one of a select group that mentors other dentists taking continuing educational classes at the state-of -the art dental training center. There, he helps to provide a rich environment for advancing the use of implants, periodontics, restorative and esthetic dentistry. The Kois Center is a leading dental training program serving dentists from around the world. In practice for over 27 years, Dr. Brown stays abreast of the latest advances in dentistry with memberships in the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Central District Dental Association where he served as an officer, Volusia County Dental Association where he is Past President and has served on the Executive Committee, Halifax Implant Study Club, Tomoka Seminars (Seattle Study Club) as the Restorative Dental Consultant and the Creating Restorative Excellence Mentor Group. Dr. Brown is currently serving as an advisor to the Daytona Beach Community College Dental Hygiene and Dental Assistant Educational Programs. Dr. Brown has been married for over 35 years and has three children. He remains active in his church and para-church ministries, as well as dental organizations. He has completed mission work with the United Methodist Volunteers in Mission and donated his time to the Volusia County Millennium Woman Foundation, American Cancer Society, Red Cross, M/S Walk, Hospice, Migrant Workers Association and God’s Little Angels. When he’s away from the office, Dr. Brown enjoys road bicycling, photography, music and travel.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ormond Beach, FL.