- 24 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David A Case
Dr. David A Case, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Case has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Case has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David A Case has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. David A Case yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFamily Dental Health, 6333 SW MacAdam Ave Ste 107, Portland, OR
Dr. David A Case is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Portland, OR.