Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Durham has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Durham has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Durham has the following 7 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Bone Transplantation
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 1 of 1
Very unprofessional, judgemental, argumentative surgeon - go elsewhere
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Durham - Posted on February 14th, 2015
Dr Durham made judgement calls, refused to do an extraction, accused the patient of lying about injury he sustained to his face, told him to go see his previous oral surgeon. The previous oral surgeon was no longer in the health plan. Very unprofessional man. I would recommend that you look elsewhere for an oral surgeon.
Dr. David A Durham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Durham's office for more information.
10000 Watson Rd Ste A Saint Louis, MO : (314) 822-3322
1588 Smizer Station Rd Fenton, MO : (636) 861-6966
More about Dr. David A Durham
David Durham, DMD Dr. Durham received his B.A. degree from the University of Missouri in 1971. He completed his dental education at Washington University in 1975. Dr. Durham worked as a dentist in the United States Army Dental Corp from 1975 through 1977. He obtained his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training at Louisiana State University/Charity Hospital in 1980. Dr. Durham has practiced at Southwest Oral Surgery since residency, a “jaw”- dropping 31 years. He has maintained staff privileges at St. Lukes Hospital for 31 years as well. Dr. Durham enjoys exercising, reading and everything about St. Louis sports.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Durham is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.