Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Edrington
Dr. David A Edrington, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sanford, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Edrington has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Edrington has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Edrington and Staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Edrington - Posted on October 1st, 2015
this dentist and staff are a tier 1 group of professionals. very professional, caring and personable. I couldn't have had a better and more satisfying appointment. my tooth was extracted with absolutely no pain what so ever. the staff was just as professional, friendly and caring. I will absolutely be using this dentist for all my dental care. five stars isn't enough for these guys.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Edrington - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
I had some problems, and Dr. Edrington was the only dentist in the area that would even comment on a treatment. He followed through, and I am more than satisfied. I am also very satisfied with all of the staff. I had to go to a different guy for something irregular and his assistant did not rub my arm (like Angel at Dr. Edrington's always does), and I was all bent out of shape because that little arm rub does help me get by a little discomfort.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID ANDREW EDRINGTON DDS, 420 W Main St, Sanford, NC
Dr. David A Edrington is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sanford, NC.