Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Hubbell DDS
Dr. David A Hubbell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in The Colony, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Hubbell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Hubbell has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Hubbell - Posted on November 16th, 2018
I’ve been going to Dr. Hubbell on and off for 25 years. I have family members who have had procedures above and beyond cleanings/regular exams, and all have gone very well. One of them was my wife, and the other was my own mother. I’ve gone to other dentists here and there and always end up returning to Dr. Hubbell. I would also use Dr. Hubbell for second opinions. He’s established and his practice isn’t hurting, so he’s not out to get your money like some other dentists. I would unquestionably recommend Dr. Hubbell to anyone, no matter what the problem is.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Hubbell - Posted on October 24th, 2018
I was in 5yrs ago for a crown. The crown Dr Hubbell placed fell off and I had it cemented in by my now current dentist. He informed me of poor preparation of tooth. "This crown may fall out again as result of." Yes, it sure did. My insurance would cover a re-do crown after 7yrs. I paid a very high price with Dr Hubbell since he did not cover my insurance. I work for LISD and was surprised. My dentist explained exactly how Dr Hubbell failed to perform as a qualified responsible, knowledgeable dentist. I highly recommend NOT seeking dentistry care from this man
34 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David A Hubbell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David A Hubbell
Home>>The Colony Dentist - About Dr. David Hubbell - Texas's Green Dentist Profile Background Qualifications Accomplishments Profile of Dr. David Hubbell D.D.S. With over 20 years of experience and expertise, Dr. Hubbell is confident that he can find a solution to your individual dental needs, which may range from a simple check up to full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Hubbell is a leader in new dental techniques and skills and will have the answer you are looking for. He is one of the first Texas dentists to make a serious commitment to green sustainable business practices in the community of "The Colony". Dr. Hubbell takes a unique approach to combining dentistry and conserving the environment by using non toxic products, reducing waste, using materials that are safe and bio-compatible as well as being as minimally invasive during any dental procedure as possible Dr. Hubbell is passionate about life and his practice. His motto is that “Anyone can make a full set of new veneers or front crowns but it takes a true artist to make just One and make it look natural.” So please come and visit Dr. Hubbell and his team as they are looking forward to taking care of your dental needs and performing his artistry on your smile! If you desire to improve your smile and potentially your quality of life then contact us today at 972.624.0068!
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David A Hubbell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near The Colony, TX.