Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Knopf
Dr. David A Knopf, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bellevue, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Knopf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Knopf has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. David A Knopf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David A Knopf
David A. Knopf, DDS Dr. Knopf was born and raised in Bellevue. After graduating from Newport High School, he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Washington. In 1996, he and his wife Kim moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin where Dr. Knopf attended dental school. In 2001, he was awarded his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Marquette University School of Dentistry. Later that year he returned to Bellevue and joined a group practice in Seattle. In 2003, Dr. Knopf opened Abella Dental, a new private practice in downtown Bellevue. Dr. Knopf spends considerable time learning and perfecting the latest techniques in dentistry. He thrives on learning new treatments. Dr. Knopf participates in monthly Study Club sessions with other dentists in the area to discuss various aspects of dentistry. The interaction with his peers is an integral part of his practice. Dr. Knopf is a member of the Seattle/King County Dental Society, the Washington State Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. Dr. Knopf and Kim have three children, Madison, James and Payton. Dr. Knopf is also an avid fisherman and enjoys weekend getaways to a quiet place where he can float down a river with line in hand. He also enjoys participating in his neighborhood’s monthly BBQ smoke-offs. In the fall and winter, you’re likely to find Dr. Knopf at Husky Stadium on game-day supporting the “Dawgs”.
Locations & DirectionsABELLA DENTAL, 300 110th Ave NE Ste B1, Bellevue, WA
Dr. David A Knopf is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellevue, WA.