Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Lederman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Lederman has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Dr. David A Lederman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 10
I have been seeing Dr.Lederman, and I needed a prescription refill. I contacted his office and the receptionist told me I needed to call the Dr. on his personal number. When I called him he immediately scolded me and degraded me stating that his secretary should have never gave me his number. He continued, that he is no longer providing me service because I have a past due balance, and I should call his collection agency. I was not aware I had an open balance. The number he gave me was not correct so I called his office. The secretary let me know that I have a $20 balance. If I even owe that much it would have to be due to a copay discrepancy.The fact that he belittled me for such a meager amount is totally unprofessional. I hope others will read this review and take their business to another doctor costing him much more than $20. I will send the balance he claim I owe and I will never return to his practice.
52 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. David A Lederman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Oral Health, 507 Stillwells Corner Rd, Freehold, NJ
Dr. David A Lederman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Freehold, NJ.