Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Milner
Dr. David A Milner, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Milner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Milner has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David A Milner
David A. Milner, DMD firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. David Milner graduated from Springfield High School in 1976. He began his undergraduate school at Lincoln Land Community College and finished his last two semesters at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. After three years of undergrad, he was accepted into the Southern Illinois University Dental School in Alton where he graduated in 1983. He went on to serve as an officer in the U.S. Army Dental Corp for three years stationed in Fort Lewis, Washington. He established his practice in Springfield, IL in 1987.
Locations & DirectionsMILNER DENTISTRY, 201 W Lawrence Ave, Springfield, IL
Dr. David A Milner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, IL.