Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Petti has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David A Petti has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 5
Afraid of Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Petti - Posted on September 25th, 2013
Dr. Petti is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Petti - Posted on July 2nd, 2012
My son was experiencing pain a couple days after a procedure. Dr. Petti responded to my call within minutes and then suggested that he met us in his office 20 minutes later ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON to treat what was going on. He went way above and beyond anything I could have expected. Kind, caring, outstanding doctor!
25 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David A Petti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Petti is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mamaroneck, NY.