Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Wagner
Dr. David A Wagner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clearwater, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Wagner has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David A Wagner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Wagner's office for more information.
3023 Eastland Blvd Ste 112 Clearwater, FL : (727) 797-5161
More about Dr. David A Wagner
David Wagner, DDS Dr. Wagner wanted to be a dentist since elementary school in Lafayette, IN. Although he had no dentists in his family, he realized at an early age from his own family experience that teeth problems can create a lot of concern, and he wanted to help. In Junior High he wrote to the local Dental School for information for a science fair project and that started his career in dentistry He obtained his undergraduate degree from Purdue University and his dental degree from Indiana University. After Dental School he was accepted into an advanced training program at Sinai Hospital in Detroit, which further satisfied his thirst for knowledge of everything about dentistry. Dr. Wagner practiced for many years in Fort Wayne, Indiana before moving to Clearwater and Northwood Dental. Dr. Wagner's training and experience allow him to provide dental services for all ages. Through the years he has kept up with the many advances in dentistry, which has built upon his considerable experience and permits him to provide not only preventive and maintenance dental care, but also to offer better and more natural-looking restorations. Dr. Wagner and his wife Pat enjoy visiting their three children and their grandchildren, entertaining at home and, of course, everything that goes along with living in Florida. He especially enjoys golf and motorcycle riding.
Locations & DirectionsNORTHWOOD DENTAL LLC, 3023 Eastland Blvd Ste 112, Clearwater, FL
Dr. David A Wagner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clearwater, FL.