Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David D Abri has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David D Abri has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David D Abri
Dr. David Abri D.D.S – University of Southern California Graduate Dr. David Abri has established a reputation as one of the best cosmetic and general dentist. He takes pride in what he does and conducts his business with honesty and integrity. He is gentle, and has great compassion for his patients. Dr. Abri has lived in West Los Angeles most of his life and attended USC School of Dentistry, where he learned the science of dentistry, and has received numerous certifications in advanced restorative dentistry, including sophisticated training in various new advancements in dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. His knowledge in implant dentistry, cosmetic restorative dentistry gives him the tolls to offer the most comprehensive of treatment plans.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David D Abri is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beverly Hills, CA.