Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Ainbinder
Dr. David L Ainbinder, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Middletown, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Ainbinder has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David L Ainbinder has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David L Ainbinder
David L. Ainbinder, DDS Dr. David L. Ainbinder received his undergraduate degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Afterward, he completed his D.D.S. degree at New York University College of Dentistry in the spring of 1969. Dr. Ainbinder opened his dental practice in November of 1970, the name Gentle Dentistry evolved in 1988. Dr. Ainbinder is presently a member of the American Dental Association and the Ninth District Dental Society. In his past forty years of dental experience, Dr. Ainbinder has taken numerous courses to continue his dental education. Consequently, he developed special skills in advanced restorative dentistry. Dr. Ainbinder is proud to posses the skills necessary to perform any dental procedure at the highest standard of care in a painless and comfortable manner. Dr. Ainbinder enjoys golfing at the Orange County Golf Club where he is a member as well as traveling. Equally, he enjoys biking, hiking and collecting wines. Dr. Ainbinder’s true passion is dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsGENTLE DENTISTRY, 2 Albert St, Middletown, NY
Dr. David L Ainbinder is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Middletown, NY.