Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Ainsworth DMD
Dr. David S Ainsworth, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Edison, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Ainsworth has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David S Ainsworth has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David S Ainsworth Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David S Ainsworth
Dr. David S. Ainsworth, DMD Dr. David S. Ainsworth received his undergraduate degree with honors from Providence College. He then matriculated at Fairleigh Dickinson University for his doctorate in Dentistry in 1982. Dr. Ainsworth joined Dr. Berger at Dental Plus immediately following his graduation. Dr. Ainsworth maintains the highest degree of dedication to his profession by taking thousands of hours of continuing education courses and mini residencies. He has taken mini residencies at Harvard University in periodontal surgery and UCLA for implant case placement and restorative design. Dr. Ainsworth is married with young daughters, and is active in charitable endeavors and many sports including golf, basketball, and skiing.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David S Ainsworth is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Edison, NJ.