Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David W Alfaro
Dr. David W Alfaro, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West Covina, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Alfaro has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Alfaro has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David W Alfaro has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 4
My family has been seeing Dr Alfaro for nearly 15 years. We moved to Orange County, and we STILL see him as the best and our most trusted dentist. We tried to use other dental practices - never could find anyone who provided that high-touch kind of service that we were used to. After several years - we went back to Dr Alfaro. It's a long drive for us (more than 20 miles), but it's worth it. Seriously. Love the staff too!
This office is over-priced and does not keep up with new industry research and techniques. They will try to bill you the most they can. If you need a crown they will charge you for two cleaning, then try a filling twice and then decide to do a crown while adding your bill to three times what it should have been. (All this is done by seeming to be nice and make you feel like an idiot). Go somewhere else that charges less for honest work. If you want to visit the dentist to spend a lot of money then go here, they will be nice and sweet, you just have to pay a lot for it. I prefer just getting honest work and not visiting several times for a simple operation.
Dr. David W Alfaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsPeter S Lam Dds, 126 S Glendora Ave Ste 108, West Covina, CA
Dr. David W Alfaro is similar to the following 3 Dentists near West Covina, CA.