Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David E All has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David E All has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Finally a Awesome Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E All - Posted on January 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E All - Posted on May 3rd, 2017
He is professional with a friendly personality. He cares about his patients.
great service and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E All - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
I've been going to Dr All for about 10yrs now. They've always been very friendly and efficient. They greet us by name and ask us about our family members. They care.Our family have good dental health so I can't speak about pain management and equipment. Recently had a bad tooth ache and got seen 30min after I called. After xrays Dr All told me that I probably had a sinus infection. And after a visit to my doctor I found out ...I had a sinus infection. I like them alot and would recommend them to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David E All Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAVID EARL ALL DDS, 780 Deltona Blvd Ste 106, Deltona, FL
Dr. David E All is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Deltona, FL.