Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Amram
Dr. David Amram, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Medford, NY. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David Amram has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Amram - Posted on March 31st, 2018
Was referred to Dr David Amran and I found him to be a very good dentist. He treated me with almost respect and do not see him as a rude or overcharged dentist compared to the price that the previous Orthodontist that I saw quoted for me. Compared to how busy he gets and having 2 locations, the wait time wasnt bad and his start were very pleasant to me
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Amram - Posted on March 11th, 2016
Dr. David Amram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. David Amram
Dr. David Amram Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics Dr. David Amram or Dr. David, as he prefers, is a native of Queens, N.Y. and graduated high school with honors at the prestigious Bronx High School of Science. At the age of 17 David was profiled in New York Newsday after he received a Team Leadership Award for participating in community projects in underprivileged neighborhoods. David went on to attend SUNY Binghamton where he graduated Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology. From upstate New York David then moved to Boston, Massachusetts where he received his D.M.D. degree from the Harvard University School of Dental Medicine where he also graduated with honors. David then returned to New York and completed his advanced post graduate training in the specialty of Orthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center / Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he spent one year as Chief Resident. After spending two and a half years as an associate at Coolsmiles, David officially became Leon's partner in January 2006. In March 2006, David was honored to be certified by the American Board of Orthodontists as a Diplomate, reflecting the high quality of orthodontic treatment practiced at Coolsmiles. David has a keen interest in interceptive and preventive orthodontics as well as experience with adult and surgical orthodontics and is an Invisalign premier provider. He is married to his wife Amy, an audiologist from East Northport, and has three daughters, Juliette, Naomi and Summer. When not spending time with his family, David enjoys volunteering for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the Learning for Life Program. Dr. Amarm also participates in the
Locations & DirectionsCOOLSMILES ORTHODONTICS, 1645 Route 112 Ste B, Medford, NY
Dr. David Amram is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, NY.