Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Armbrecht
Dr. David L Armbrecht, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David L Armbrecht has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David L Armbrecht
Dr. David Armbrecht completed his undergraduate education at Northwestern University, receiving a Bachelor of Science with honors in communication sciences and disorders (cognitive science, speech pathology, audiology). David worked for several years in the MRI unit at St. Mary’s Hospital before attending dental school at Boston University, graduating magna cum laude with a Doctorate in Medical Dentistry. Most recently, David completed his residency in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester, N.Y. David is a member of the Kent County Dental Society, the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association and the West Michigan Dental Society as well as the American Association of Orthodontists. David enjoys playing the guitar, singing, playing soccer and tennis.
Locations & DirectionsARMBRECHT ORTHODONTICS, 2000 43rd St SE Ste A, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. David L Armbrecht is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.